Astro’s Playroom is a new platformer featuring Astrobot, and the brief snippet of gameplay showed off a beach segment with plenty of classic style jumping and coin jumping.
Astro’s Playroom is essentially a series of playable tech demos, It’s a 3D platformer that features four worlds, Having Playroom in the name sort of gave this away.
Astro’s Playroom takes full advantage of the unique capabilities of the next-gen DualSense controller. Summer Game Fest lead Geoff Keighley had the chance to go hands on with both the pad and the free title as part of today’s livestream, and he couldn’t stop showering praise onto the two of them.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!