Bloodborne is an action role-playing game developed by FromSoftware. Bloodborne follows the player’s character, a Hunter, through the decrepit Gothic, Victorian era–inspired city of Yharnam, whose inhabitants have been afflicted with an abnormal blood-borne disease. Ultimately attempting to find the source of the plague, the player’s character unravels the city’s intriguing mysteries while fighting beasts and cosmic beings.
Bloodborne is an action role-playing game played from a third-person perspective and features elements similar to those found in the Souls series of games, particularly Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls. The player makes their way through different locations within the decrepit Gothic world of Yharnam, while battling varied enemies, including bosses, collecting different types of items that have many uses, interacting with the strange non-player characters, opening up shortcuts, and continuing through the main story.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 44 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!