Blue Protocol almost feels like you are playing a fantastic anime. The amazing vistas and impressive bosses are just a few of its highlights. Combat seems fast and dynamic, with hints of KurtzPel, another impressive anime game, although one that is strictly focused in the brawling side of things. Genshin Impact is another lovely online anime RPG, but Blue Protocol clearly surpasses it in every regard.
Blue Protocol been developed by a new internal team made up of staff from Bandai Namco Online and Bandai Namco Studios, which has in the past made the Tales series of RPGs alongside the Tekken series, the Ace Combat series and many others. The team, called Project Sky Blue, is using Unreal Engine 4.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!