Bugsnax is an adventure video game developed by independent game studio Young Horses. In the game, players explore a mysterious island and attempt to find and capture the eponymous half-bug-half-snack creatures. The game was unveiled via an announcement trailer shown during Sony’s PlayStation 5 livestreamed reveal event on June 11, 2020. British indie pop band Kero Kero Bonito performed the game’s theme song, which was featured in the announcement trailer.
Bugsnax takes you on a whimsical adventure to Snaktooth Island, home of the legendary half-bug half-snack creatures, Bugsnax. Invited by intrepid explorer Elizabert Megafig, you arrive to discover your host nowhere to be found, her camp in shambles, and her followers scattered across the island alone… and hungry!
- Operational System: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40GHz / AMD Athlon 5350 APU
- Video Card: GeForce 920M / Radeon R9 255
- RAM Free: 6 GB
- Disk Space (HD): 7 GB Free
- Directx Version: Directx 9
- Operational System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8400 @ 2.80GHz / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Video Card: GeForce GTX 970 / Radeon RX 470
- RAM Free: 8 GB
- Disk Space (HD): 8 GB Free
- Directx Version: Directx 11