Like the original, Club House Games: 51 Worldwide Classics is a collection of traditional tabletop games like checkers, go, and backgammon, but it also includes some stranger virtual toys as well. Nintendo announced the game during its Nintendo Direct Mini video event today, and it included a full list of all 51 games.
Enjoy familiar favorites and learn hidden gems from around the world in this collection of 51 board games, tabletop games and more! Whether you like to sit and strategize or rely on reflexes, Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics contains games from across an array of genres for you to play and discover. Each game is presented with stunning detail as dice clack, marbles glimmer, and chess pieces tumble off the board when it’s jostled.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!