Digimon Survive is a Survival RPG. Player choices influence the direction of the story, including the Digimon’s digivolution process. Multiple playthroughs can result in different paths and different digivolutions. The game will feature multiple endings and should wrong choices be made, characters will be killed. The game is split into multiple types of gameplay, such as “Drama Parts”, “Search Action”, “Free Action”, and “Free Battle”.s for a way to survive.
The inspiration for the game was taken from the bonds between characters and their Digimon partners from the various Digimon anime series. The staff wanted players to experience this for themselves by making choices that would effect the Digimon’s growth. In addition, game producer Kazumasa Habu talked to Digimon Adventure director, Hiroyuki Kakudo about his interpretation of the origins of Digimon.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 24 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!