The story mode in dreams is titled Art’s Dream, which takes about 2-3 hours to complete. It is a feature film length adventure follows former jazz musician Art as he dreams about his life, past and present, and realises he needs to make amends with his fellow bandmates. The journey takes him through a series of dream-like situations involving him and a whole cast of wonderful fantasy characters, such as D-Bug, a helpful little robot with an electric personality and Frances, a hammer wielding teddy bear.
Dreams consists of four main modes – Dream Surfing, Dream Shaping, Home Space Editor and Community Jam. Accessibility is an priority for Media Molecule with Dreams and is an ongoing project. The goal is to make Dreams more accessible so as many people with as many different requirements as possible are able to play. For starters, Non-gyro controls have been introduced with the Dualshock 4 sticks based control scheme.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!