Matches are multiplayer, composed of a team of five players on defense versus a team of five players on offense. Every match begins with a planning phase where players may discuss strategy, gear up, and draw a “playbook” on the map. After planning, the combat begins. Maps are procedurally generated and then hand-curated.
Due Process is an online multiplayer tactical first-person shooter video game being developed by American studio Giant Enemy Crab and published by Annapurna Interactive.
In Due Process, the only road to victory is teamwork. Each match begins with a planning session, providing teams an opportunity to gear up, discuss strategy over voice-chat and formalize tactics by drawing directly onto the map – like a playbook. Once the round begins, combat is quick and energetic – with one team on offense and the rival team defending a structure with multiple entry points.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!