Evil Genius 2: World Domination is the sequel to the 2004 management sim original. You play an Evil Genius, as you’d expect, hell bent on world domination. You can build your own evil lair across multiple storeys, and take on objectives including selling the British Royal family, kidnapping the Governor of Maine and baking Alaska.
Dastardly Devices! The Forces of Justice are annoyingly punctual, so supplement your brute force by researching and developing a series of trap networks! Send those do-gooders spinning with a Pinball Bumper, or put the chomp on them with the Venus Spy-Trap. While one trap is good, more is…evil-er. Combo your traps to banish intruders for good!
Evil Genius 2 is a satirical spy-fi lair builder, where players take control of an Evil Genius and set their plans for world domination in motion. When it feels this good to be bad, the Forces of Justice don’t stand a chance!
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 14 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!