In FUSER the player is ranked on a five-star scale based on their total score during the set. To achieve a high score, the player has the opportunity to customize the contents of the crate to be as efficient as possible in switching between tracks. Fuser will include a multiplayer mode to let players collaborate on creating a mix. There will also be a freestyle mode that will allow players to create their own mixes and share them with others over social media.
Play with a library of over 100 songs including tracks from the world’s top artists, Complete challenges to unlock new skills and content in Campaign play.
Fuser adds one useful trick you might expect from a digital DJ platform: a “cue” system. Use this to assemble a quartet of musical elements “on deck,” then tap a button to transition the current mix into the new one. You can either have them all switch over instantly, or you can ask Fuser to turn on a “smart riser,” which switches the key and tempo to emphasize an element in the new mix. (You can also manually fudge with the key and tempo at any time.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 24 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!