After strange disappearances hit Tokyo’s population, it’s up to you to uncover the source and purge the city of a strange, new evil. Armed with your own mysterious abilities, you will face down the occult, unravel conspiracy theories and experience urban legends like never before.
Since GhostWire: Tokyo has only just been announced with the reveal of a cinematic trailer, we’re a little light on details about the game, but we’ve gathered together everything we know so far. Read on below to find out more.
Often referred to as the “father of survival horror”, it’s interesting to see that this new IP is set to depart away from the survival horror genre to bring us something a bit different. Creative director Ikumi Nakamura was an artist on Okami and Bayonetta, as well as The Evil Within. It’s definitely a strong team, and we’re excited to see just how it shapes up.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!