Halo 2: Anniversary originally came out as part of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One in 2014. The compilation also featured Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST (Campaign), and Halo 4. Microsoft would later release Halo: Reach into the compilation roughly five years after its initial release.
Halo 2 was a game with almost as much impact on the gaming industry as it’s predecessor, despite it’s development woes. It’s Anniversary overhaul was a testament to it’s legacy. Today we dive into what made Halo 2.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 960T ; Intel i3550
- Graphics: AMD HD 6850 ; NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 55 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Direct3D feature Level 11.1