Melody of Memory is full of throwbacks to the franchise’s history. The game features 20 playable characters, including favorites like Sora, Goofy, and Donald. Other Disney characters like Hercules and Aladdin have popped up in trailers, as well as Kingdom Hearts staples like Riku and Axel. Heartless and Nobodies appear on stages as enemies, while Maleficent and Xemnas are the only confirmed bosses so far.
Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory features online and local multiplayer modes where players compete to see who can get the highest score. The Nintendo Switch is also getting an exclusive “Free-For-All” mode which will allow up to eight participants in local multiplayer to face off. Melody of Memory will continue the story of the series after the events of the Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 24 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!