Legends of Runeterra (abbreviated LoR) is a free-to-play digital collectible card game developed and published by Riot Games. Scheduled to release on April 30, 2020, for Microsoft Windows, Android, and iOS, the game was released in open beta for Microsoft Windows on January 24, 2020. It exists in the same universe as League of Legends, a multiplayer online battle arena game by Riot.
After this pre-game phase concludes, both players receive a mana gem, one player receives the attack token, and the other receives the defense token. Only the player with the attack token may attack during this round. After each round the tokens switch between players, and each player draws a random card from their deck. As the number of rounds increase, so to does the number of mana gems each player receives, up to a maximum of 10. At the end of each round any unused mana becomes spell mana, up to a maximum of three. This mana can only be used to cast spell cards.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!