Experience the world of ONE-PUNCH MAN for yourself in “ONE PUNCH MAN: A HERO NOBODY KNOWS”! Form a team of your favorite heroes and villains, grow your techniques and see who reigns supreme in this ONE-PUNCH MAN game!
Balance is accomplished thanks to Saitama – that’s our trusty one-punch-delivering hero, for those unfamiliar with One Punch Man’s premise – not being available at the start of every fight. Instead, Saitama takes around two minutes to arrive at the battlefield.
It doesn’t matter how big the stakes seem, Saitama can effortlessly beat every single enemy. Hence the title: One Punch Man. The announcement of the game left fans of the show asking one important question: will Saitama still beat enemies with one punch in the game like he can in the show? The answer, is yes, and it is hilarious.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!