As a hack and slash role-playing video game, Scramble is the pint-sized partner to the epic odyssey that is Persona 5. The original game got a Royal edition, which packed even more into the story and side stuff, but at no cost to its overall length, cleverly. Scramble is likely to attract people who haven’t played either edition, due to its approachable mix of mechanics coming from Koei Tecmo’s Dynasty Warriors series and Atlus’ Persona series. However, it could be daunting if you don’t know what went down in Persona 5, and how it links to the Shadow invasion of Tokyo in Scramble.
Judging from the footage, gameplay might be more than meets the eye. Combat can be loosely compared to Dynasty Warriors’ hack-and-slash action, but we can also see some stealth and platforming mechanics. The trailer also demonstrates a snowboarding scene that looks wildly fun, as well as a motorbike you get to ride around the city.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!