Sackboy: A Big Adventure seems to be the first LittleBigPlanet game with full 3D gameplay, as opposed to the 2.5D gameplay of the previous titles aside from LittleBigPlanet Karting. The player can jump, collect Score Bubbles, hop on Bounce Pads, and defeat enemies. It also appears they can roll around in a ball, throw weapons and cause platforms to appear.
Tempest 3D AudioTech Hear Craftworld come life all around you, Haptic Feedback – Running across wool like flooring or platforms will use haptics to simulate the change in material under Sackboy.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!