Shin Megami Tensei V is being developed by Atlus, and is produced by Kazuyuki Yamai, who previously directed Shin Megami Tensei IV. One of the development team’s goals with the game is to depict and sympathize with the “characteristics of the times”, such as unemployment, unease about retirement, terrorism and nuclear weapons, and problems at home. The game is developed as a hybrid between the “profound charm” of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne and the demon-raising gameplay in Shin Megami Tensei IV.
The games deal with various themes, such as philosophy, religion, and occultism, with highly stylized and surreal elements that tie everything together. Most of the entries with the Shin Megami Tensei moniker include several of the same elements, and it appears from what little we’ve seen of Shin Megami Tensei V, it will follow in its predecessors’ footsteps.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!