Wind positioning can be assessed to gain an advantage in battle. Players may collect additional ships throughout the game, such as sloops-of-war, frigates and brigantines, whose weapons include mortars, broadside cannons, and rockets. Ships can be charged into with brute force and boarded. The rate of inflicted damage is gauged by the health bar.
As you venture forth, you’ll discover the Indian Ocean is never tranquil and that the PvPvE shared world of Skull & Bones is systemic and ever-evolving.
Harness the innovative wind system in order to approach combat your way with a wide number of tactical options at your disposal.
It’s your choice: hunt solo as a lone wolf, or team up with a pirate gang and dominate across different game modes.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!