The story of Tell Me Why is comprised of three chapters that will release on a clear and predictable schedule. Dontnod said it is passionate about the opportunities for community-building and audience engagement that come with episodic storytelling, but they are also dedicated to innovation and improvement.
In Tell Me Why, the player will revisit parts of the old home with both of the twins, and experience separate visions and memories of what had transpired, with each twin having different recollections of what happened. The player will make decisions for the pair based on which version of the past events to believe, which will impact the game’s outcomes.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 14 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!