Valorant is a free-to-play multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed by Riot Games. It is the first game Riot Games has developed in the genre. Two teams of five play against each other, players assume the role of “agents” with unique abilities and use an economy system to purchase utilities and weapons. In the main game mode, the attacking team has a bomb, called the Spike, that they need to plant on a site. If the attacking team successfully protects the bomb and it detonates, they get a point. If the defending team successfully defuses the bomb, or the 100-second round timer expires, the defending team gets a point.
In Valorant characters also aren’t bound to using one type of gun. At the beginning of each round, you can purchase a variety of different weapons in addition to some secondary abilities that have a limited number of charges. But Valorant’s combat emphasizes skilled gunplay more than high-powered abilities.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!