Rebellion won’t be drawn on how long the game is, but expect what’s described as a meaty campaign, with larger levels than those seen in the Zombie Army Trilogy. We’re set in and around Southern Europe, Italy and surrounding areas in the Mediterranean, says head of creative Tim Jones. In the trailer you’ll have seen Venice, which is certainly a fun level with all the waterways, and we start the game in Milan as you’ve seen in the demo. There is a derelict zoo in there as well. It varies wildly from apocalyptic cities and towns to rural areas and forests and swamps.
Extend your SLAYcation in the expanded Horde Mode. The longer you survive, the bigger the map gets. How long can you fight back without joining the horde of the LIVING DEAD?
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!